I have a test tomorrow.
1. leave me a comment saying, "interview me."
2. i will reply with five questions for you!
3. you WILL update your lj with the answers to the questions.
4. & include this explanation & an offer to interview in the SAME POST WOAH.
5. when others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions AND SO ON & SO FORTH.
From sultana_pastie, number one Pie/Dahveed fan.
1. what was the last thing you said outloud?
"Do you have any better candies?" (To my sister, in French)
2. have you ever had a recurring dream? if so, what was it?
I don't think I have. Unless I can't remember it.
3. what has been your favourite concert you've attended so far?
Something Corporate (I've seen once), Motion City Soundtrack (once) and Straylight Run (twice) are probably among my favorite bands to see perform. Simply amazing live. But really, many bands have blown me off so I can't really pick a favorite. Although concert... maybe Silverstein/FOB or Hellogoodbye/AAR, although I had some bad moments in both.
4. what one thing do you think i'd like about where you live?
... French is one of the official languages? Heh. Mmmm... some hot bilingual college/University French-Canadians boys, perhaps.
5. what was the first instrument you learned to play & what was it?
Piano... and piano? Wait, isn't that the same question twice?
I have a huge bruise on my leg. During gym class (volleyball), one of my teammate backed to get the ball while I moved foward so he practically slammed into me, his right foot almost stepping on mine and its heel kicked hard at my leg. Among some other sore spots he gave me at the same moment.
But yeah, right after he started apoligizing profusedly (sp?) after he turned around and grabbed my shoulder and wouldn't stop saying "I'm sorry, I'm so so so sorry, I'm sorry!" and he was practically panicking before I patted his back, told him it was okay and lightly pushed him back to his position. "But I almost killed you!"
I don't think I've ever seen that kid so flustered. It was rather cute.
But yeah, I have a gigantic bruise now, and it's turning bluer by the minute.